BEST BURGERS EVER
I must give credit where credit is due. I took this recipe from a TV grilling show called "Red Hot & Ready". The burgers were originally called "Caesar Burgers" but I think my name is more appropriate. These burgers are without a doubt the best I have ever had.
Provided by Matty B
Yield 5-6 burgers
Number Of Ingredients 10
- First off we must prepare a spicy butter mixing 6 oz soft butter in bowl with 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce and 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
- Roll spicy butter into a log using plastic wrap and place in fridge.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Take hardened spicy butter log from fridge, remove plastic wrap and cut butter into discs.
- Take ground beef mix and shape into 6 oz balls, inserting spicy butter discs in middle (the spicy butter will flavour and keep the burgers moist while grilling).
- Flatten balls into uniform patties, no more than an inch think, to ensure proper cooking.
- Grill to desired temperature, serve on toasty buns and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 656.8, Fat 54.9, SaturatedFat 28.1, Cholesterol 196.5, Sodium 420.6, Carbohydrate 5.5, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 1.9, Protein 34.6
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER
No more dry, lackluster burgers. These are juicy, and spices can be easily added or changed to suit anyone's taste. Baste frequently with your favorite barbeque sauce. If you find the meat mixture too mushy, just add more bread crumbs until it forms patties that hold their shape.
Provided by Jane
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288.1 calories, Carbohydrate 9.1 g, Cholesterol 95.5 mg, Fat 17.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 21.5 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 196.3 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
BEST BURGER EVER
- Special equipment: Chimney starter, all-natural lump charcoal and kettle grill
- Pass the meat through the coarsest die of a food grinder. Place the ground meat into a bowl and mix together to evenly distribute the different types of meat. Place in the refrigerator uncovered, for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, fill a large chimney starter with charcoal and light. Once the coals are ashy white, transfer to a kettle grill and spread evenly. Set grate over coals.
- While the coals are heating, shape the meat into 4 patties that are 6 ounces in weight and 3/4-inch thick. Sprinkle each patty on both sides with the salt. Place on the grill and do not move for 2 minutes. Flip the burgers every 2 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 135 degrees on an instant-read thermometer. Watch for hot spots and move the burgers if flare-ups occur. Resist the urge to smash down on the patties. Remove the burgers from the heat to a plate and prepare the buns by placing them on the grill, cut side down for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and place them cut side up on a platter. Divide the cheese evenly between the top buns, set the meat patty on top of the cheese. Coat the cut side of each bottom bun with a little mayonnaise and set atop the meat. Allow each burger to sit upside down for a minute before flipping and consuming.
BEST EVER HAMBURGER SOUP
Don't be fooled by the title of this soup. It has wonderful flavor and is so hearty that it can be used as the main course along with some homemade bread. It is delicious. I make it a lot in the winter months when we have a lot of snow--it warms you up. You may use rice in place of the barley, or a little of both.
Provided by Mimi in Maine
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Brown hamburg in large pan breaking up into medium pieces.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer covered for 1 hour or till veggies are tender.
- If you have any leftover rice, peas, or corn, add them at the end and heat well.
- This soup freezes well as long as there is no potato in it.
The very best way to make your burgers! Nice and juicy, and very easy! Adapted from a recipe on "Sara's Secrets" on Food Network. Also good on the grill.Yum!
Provided by Amanda Beth
Yield 5-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Mix ingredients well. You may also choose to add some steak seasoning to taste to give it a little extra zip.
- Shape into 5-6 patties.
- Place into a preheated skillet, cook on medium heat 6 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
- Sometimes you will need to add oil to the pan before preheating to keep the meat from sticking and burning.
- Top with your choice of cheese and place on bun with toppings like tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, etc.
BEST HAMBURGER EVER
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444.5 calories, Carbohydrate 8.8 g, Cholesterol 173.6 mg, Fat 27.5 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 39 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 966.9 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
People also searched
More about "best hamburger ever food"
BEST HAMBURGER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (6)Total Time 20 minsCategory Lunch/SnacksPublished 2007-02-22
- Put a thin slice of butter in the middle of each ball, then flatten into patties (make sure butter is completely surrounded by meat).
THE BEST CLASSIC BURGER - THE WHOLESOME DISH
- In a large bowl, add the beef. Sprinkle evenly with the Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Use your hands to mix the ingredients until they are just combined.
- Divide the meat mixture into fourths. Take 1/4 of the meat mixture and use your hands to press it into the shape of a hamburger patty that is about 3/4 inch thick. Make an indention in the middle of the patty to prevent bulging in the center of the hamburger as it cooks. Repeat with the remaining meat mixture, making 4 hamburgers.
THESE ARE THE BEST BURGER KING BURGERS — EAT THIS NOT THAT
- Rodeo Burger. This one was my favorite, hands down. I don't need a massive burger to satisfy me, but I do need a little dazzle factor. The Rodeo Burger has a beef patty topped with American cheese, "sweet and smoky BBQ sauce," and two onion rings, and it totally delivered.
- Triple Whopper. This was Jonathan's favorite burger of the evening, and honestly, it's probably the best bang for your buck if you want to chow down on something that feels like a restaurant burger.
- Whopper with Cheese. We ordered the single patty of this classic option, and it was good. You still get all the toppings that you do with the triple, but, as Jonathan pointed out, "the patties are overwhelmed."
BEST HAMBURGER PATTY RECIPE (GRILL OR STOVETOP!) - A SPICY ...
- Set out a large mixing bowl. Add in the ground beef, crushed crackers, egg, Worcestershire sauce, milk, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper. Mix by hand until the meat mixture is very smooth.
- Press the meat down in the bowl, into an even disk. Use a knife to cut and divide the hamburger patty mixture into 6 - 1/3 pound grill or skillet patties, or 12 thin griddle patties.
- Set out a baking sheet, lined with wax paper or foil, to hold the patties. One at a time, gather the patty mix and press firmly into patties. Shape them just slightly larger than the buns you plan to use, to account for shrinkage during cooking. Set the patties on the baking sheet. Use a spoon to press a dent in the center of each patty so they don't puff up as they cook. If you need to stack the patties separate them with a sheet of wax paper.
BEST. EVER. BEST. BURGER. EVER. HIGHLIGHT VIDEOS: FOOD ...
FAST FOOD HAMBURGERS RANKED WORST TO BEST - MASHED.COM
THE 23 BEST FAST FOOD BURGERS IN AMERICA - SPOON UNIVERSITY
7 TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST BURGERS EVER « FOOD HACKS ...
THE BEST CHEESEBURGER YOU WILL EVER EAT - DELISHABLY
29 BEST BURGER RECIPES - OLIVEMAGAZINE
THE BEST BURGERS EVER! RECIPE - FOOD.COM
WHAT IS THE BEST BURGER YOU HAVE EVER HAD? - QUORA
THE BEST BURGER IN EVERY STATE OF THE US | FOOD & WINE
BEST. BURGER. EVER. | BEST. EVER. | FOOD NETWORK
11 BEST BURGER RESTAURANTS FEATURED ON BEST. EVER. - FOOD COM
BEST. BURGER. EVER. | BEST. EVER. | FOOD NETWORK
BEST BURGER EVER !!!! - JARANA FUNKY FOOD, NUEVA ANDALUCIA ...
THE BEST HAMBURGER RECIPES WE'VE EVER HAD - TASTE OF …
BEST BURGER EVER | BURGER RECIPES | TESCO REAL FOOD
BEST HAMBURGER EVER.
33 BEST BURGER RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
BEST EVER JUICY BURGER RECIPE | HELLMANN'S US - BEST FOODS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best burger in the world?The most inventive burger is the Ramen Burger from Ramen.Co in New York. From: Best. Burger. Ever. with Best. Ever. The best turkey burger is at Roam Artisan Burgers in San Francisco.
What is the best burger recipe you have ever had?The Best Burger Recipes We’ve Ever Had. 1 Gruyere and Egg Burgers. These burgers were a huge hit with our friends during football season. Regular mayo can easily be substituted for the garlic ... 2 Taco Burgers. 3 Bacon-Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers. 4 Mini Burgers with the Works. 5 Bacon Cheeseburgers with Fry Sauce. More items
Which fast food chain has the best hamburgers?Fast Food Hamburgers Ranked Worst To Best. 1 White Castle: Slider. Instagram. If we're being totally honest here, it doesn't strike us as a fantastic start if a burger chain isn't even willing to ... 2 Dairy Queen: Cheeseburger. 3 Checkers: Checkerburger. 4 McDonald's: Quarter Pounder. 5 Burger King: Whopper. More items
What kind of meat is in a Burger?Tip: Burger purists handle ground meat as little as possible; over-working the beef can create a tight, meatloaf texture. These little burgers are extra juicy because they’re made with a mixture of meats, including ground chuck and short rib. The accompanying onion rings are unbelievably crispy, thanks to the club soda in the batter.