- Mix all ingredients together with your hands in a large bowl.
- Form into 2 small flattened loaves on a pan that allows extra room for grease to drain off.
- Bake approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F.
- (Baking times may vary depending on the size of your loaves.).
- Optional add 1/2 to 3/4 cup of shredded cheese to mixture. (My sister folds a slice of cheese inside of her meatloaf).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 9x5-inch loaf pan, or form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 372.1 calories, Carbohydrate 18.5 g, Cholesterol 98 mg, Fat 24.7 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 18.2 g, SaturatedFat 9.9 g, Sodium 334.6 mg, Sugar 8.5 g
i dont really care for meatloaf but my boyfriend loves it and asks for it all the time this is the recipe that i came up with and it makes all of us very happy. it is easy and simple
Provided by buzzonesbirdie
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Beat eggs in sep bowl.
- mix all ingredients.
- bake at 375 for about and hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 89.3, Fat 3.1, SaturatedFat 0.9, Cholesterol 93, Sodium 137, Carbohydrate 9.9, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 1, Protein 4.9
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium saute pan. Add the onions, thyme, salt, and pepper and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes, until the onions are translucent but not brown. Off the heat, add the Worcestershire sauce, chicken stock, and tomato paste. Allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chuck, onion mixture, bread crumbs, and eggs, and mix lightly with a fork. Don't mash or the meat loaf will be dense. Shape the mixture into a rectangular loaf on a sheet pan covered with parchment paper. Spread the ketchup evenly on top. Bake for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, until the internal temperature is 160 degrees F and the meat loaf is cooked through. (A pan of hot water in the oven, under the meat loaf, will keep the top from cracking.) Serve hot.
Keep this meatloaf recipe handy: It's the only one you'll need.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- Combine the meatloaf mix, breadcrumbs, parsley, eggs, onion, garlic, 1/4 cup of the ketchup, 1 tablespoon of the Worcestershire, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a large mixing bowl. Using your hands, mix together until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking sheet and form it into a compact oval-shaped loaf about 9 inches by 5 inches. Bake the meatloaf for 30 minutes.
- Stir the brown sugar together with the remaining 1/4 cup ketchup and 1 teaspoon Worcestershire in a small bowl for the glaze. Brush the top and sides of the meatloaf all over with the glaze. Return to the oven and bake until the glaze starts to caramelize and a thermometer inserted in the center of the meatloaf registers 160 degrees F, about 25 minutes more. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
EASY PLEASING MEATLOAF
See how to make an easy meatloaf with our Easy Pleasing Meatloaf recipe video! Get tips on BBQ glazing and more in our Easy Pleasing Meatloaf video.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix meat, stuffing mix, water, eggs and 1/4 cup barbecue sauce just until blended.
- Shape into loaf in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with remaining barbecue sauce. Bake 1 hour or until done (160ºF).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 125 mg, Sodium 600 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0.6357 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 29 g
THE BEST MEATLOAF
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch loaf pan.
- Combine milk and soft bread crumbs in a small bowl and allow to soften, about 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, egg, 3 tablespoons steak sauce, chopped onion, and green bell pepper. Add bread crumb mixture, and mix with your hands until all ingredients are combined.
- Pat the the mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Brush the top with additional steak sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour or until done. Allow to stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288.3 calories, Carbohydrate 10.1 g, Cholesterol 100.6 mg, Fat 17.9 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 20.9 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 867 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE
Serve this easy meatloaf made with pork, prosciutto and parmesan hot or cold. It's ideal for supper, picnics or to pack in lunchboxes
Provided by Mary Cadogan
Categories Buffet, Lunch, Main course, Supper
Yield Cuts into 8-10 slices
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Put bread in processor and blitz to make crumbs, then tip into a bowl with the pork.
- Tip the onion, garlic and herbs into the food processor and process until finely chopped. Add to the bowl with the parmesan and egg. Finely chop 2 slices of the prosciutto and add to the mix with some salt and pepper. Mix well with a fork or your hands.
- Use the rest of the prosciutto to line a 1.5 litre loaf tin. Spoon in the meatloaf mix and press down well. Flip the overhanging prosciutto over the top, then put the loaf tin into a roasting tray.
- Pour hot water from the kettle into the roasting tray to come halfway up the loaf tin and bake for 1 hr until loaf shrinks from the sides of tin.
- Cool in the tin for 10 mins, then drain off any excess liquid and turn out onto a board. Cut into thick slices and serve warm or cold with salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180 calories, Fat 10 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 5 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 18 grams protein, Sodium 0.63 milligram of sodium
When it's comfort that you seek, nothing satisfies quite like a classic meatloaf. And if you don't have a go-to recipe, we offer you this one. It skips any fussy steps and avoids exotic ingredients. This is pure and simple, the perfectly seasoned, down-home version you remember from way way back. So next time you're missing mama's cooking or need a meal that'll go over well with the whole fam, turn to this can't-miss recipe.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix Meatloaf ingredients well. Press mixture in ungreased 8x4-inch loaf pan. Bake 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Spread 1/4 cup ketchup evenly over top. Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center of loaf reads 160°F. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270, Carbohydrate 23 g, Cholesterol 110 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 19 g, SaturatedFat 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 470 mg, Sugar 9 g, TransFat 0 g
More about "easy meatloaf food"
EASY OLD FASHIONED MEATLOAF RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (17)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory MeatPublished 2018-09-19
EASY AND QUICK MEATLOAF RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 8Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory MeatloafPublished 2013-06-24
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3. In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
EASY MEATLOAF - JO COOKS
THE BEST EVER MEATLOAF RECIPE | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE WITH BREAD CRUMBS NO MILK / 20 ...
MEATLOAF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
MEATLOAF NINJA FOODI RECIPE - APR 2022
BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE 2022 ️ - JOJO RECIPES
40 BEST MEATLOAF RECIPES | EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE IDEAS ...
CLASSIC MEATLOAF RECIPE | MCCORMICK
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS TREATS
MEATLOAF RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
INA GARTEN’S MEATLOAF (EASY RECIPE) - INSANELY GOOD
WHAT TO SERVE WITH MEATLOAF: 41 MEATLOAF SIDES - ALL ...
SUPER EASY SUPER TASTY MEATLOAF RECIPE - FOOD.COM
15 EASY AMERICAN MEATLOAF RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
10 STUFFED MEATLOAF RECIPES (CHEESE, SPINACH, AND MORE ...
TOP SUGGESTIONS FOR MEATLOAF
You'll also love