GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 158.3 calories, Carbohydrate 21.7 g, Cholesterol 37.7 mg, Fat 5.9 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 503.6 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl.
- Whisk in melted butter, egg, and milk until combined. Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray. Pour batter into the hot skillet, about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until bubbles appear on the sides and center of each pancake. Flip and cook until golden, about 1 to 2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 317.8 calories, Carbohydrate 43.7 g, Cholesterol 75.5 mg, Fat 11.9 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 9 g, SaturatedFat 6.9 g, Sodium 1119.1 mg, Sugar 6.9 g
OLD-FASHION POTATO PANCAKES
Good ole potato pancakes..what could be better, quicker and more economical? This delicious simple recipe makes a meal, or an appetizer. Try this out on your family...
Provided by Gingerbee
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Peel and grate potatoes and onion, place in bowl and cover; set aside for 10 minutes.
- Liquid will run from the potato/onion mixture.
- Drain any liquid that forms.
- Stir in the slightly beaten eggs.
- Add flour, salt and baking powder and mix thoroughly.
- On the stovetop, in a large heavy skillet, heat cooking oil on medium heat.
- Drop potato batter into pan and flatten, (size is personal choice) and brown on both sides.
- Cook for 5- 7 minutes on each side.
- Drain on brown paper.
- Serve with warm cinnamon applesauce or sour cream and chives.
More about "good old fashioned pancakes food"
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (10)Total Time 20 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 164 per serving
OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
5/5 (1)Author Michele UrvaterServings 4Category Dessert
OLD FASHIONED PANCAKE HOUSE HOURS - MABELLE LARA
BEST GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES RECIPES 2022 - 101 ...
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES - RECIPES A TO Z
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES - BESTRECIPESEVAR.COM
OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES WITH BANANA ... - THE RUSTIC FOODIE
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES - TOP 10 WIKI
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES | ALLRECIPES
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES PHOTOS - ALLRECIPES.COM ...
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES – FOOD PARTY
OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES RECIPE FOOD WISHES - FOOD RECIPE NEWS
GRANDMA KELLY’S GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES ... - BLOGGER
HOW TO MAKE HEALTHIER GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES?
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES - YUMMY RECIPES
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES - FOODINGR.BLOGSPOT.COM
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES - FOOD NEWS
OLD-FASHIONED PANCAKES (EASY RECIPE) - INSANELY GOOD
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES - MAPLEWOOD ROAD
FOOD PSYCHE — GOOD OLD-FASHIONED PANCAKES
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES - RECOMMENDED TIPS
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES BY VIANA BOENZLI - FOODRHYTHMS
You'll also love