- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Place the crushed crackers in a bowl, pour the melted butter over them, and stir gently to coat the cracker pieces with butter. Spread the crackers out on the foil-lined baking sheet, and bake for about 10 minutes, until the crackers have started to brown.
- Remove the sheet from the oven, and sprinkle the chocolate chips in an even layer over the hot crackers. Let the chips melt for about 1 minute, then spread the chocolate evenly over the crackers with a spatula. Sprinkle the walnuts on top.
- Let the candy cool and harden for about 30 minutes, until the chocolate is set. Break the candy into pieces to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 252.3 calories, Carbohydrate 19.1 g, Cholesterol 24.4 mg, Fat 20.5 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 10.3 g, Sodium 128 mg, Sugar 12.6 g
HEATH BRICKLE CRUNCH COOKIES
- Combine flour, salt, soda and sift. In a large bowl, mix butter, sugar, egg and vanilla. Mix till smooth - then add dry ingredients and blend well. Stir in brickle and nuts. Drop tablespoonfuls on greased cookie sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes.
People also searched
More about "heath brickle crunch cookies food"
You'll also love